We're supposed to be together

Dr. Jake Reilly: "Customarily, the uh, woman moves in with the man, but Henry's already got his nursery set up, and the beach is a draw, so I guess it'll be your place."
Dr. Addison Montgomery: "You're moving in with me?"
Dr. Jake Reilly: "Yeah. It's time. You're in love with me."
Dr. Addison Montgomery: "I didn't-- I didn't-- I didn't say that."
Dr. Jake Reilly: "Sure, you did. Look, everything you were saying before-- you're feeling it because this is right. You and me together is right, and I'm not gonna let you run away because you're scared. I told you before, I stay and fight. And I fought for a year to be with you, and that was hard because I like Sam a lot. But... I knew the moment I met you in that grocery. And then when you randomly appeared on my exam table, I knew again. And if I had to wait, that was just what I was going to do, and so I joined the practice and waited... and waited and waited. But I'm not gonna wait anymore, because... this is our time. We're supposed to be together, you and me. And I'm in love with you too, though I actually said it."
Dr. Addison Montgomery: "Really? You're in love with me?"
Dr. Jake Reilly: "Yes, I am. And by the way, I check my phone, too... a lot."
Dr. Addison Montgomery: "You've been warned I'm crazy. You should run for the hills."  ---  <Private Practice> 06x01 - Aftershock

沒有留言:

發佈留言