Grey's Anatomy 09x05 - Beautiful Doom


Dr. Cristina Yang: "I'm not a spoon. I'm a knife and I'm going to stab you in the eyeball."









Dr. Meredith Grey: "Is Anyone Gonna Help Me?!"


Dr. Craig Thomas: "This is the biggest aneurysm I have ever seen."
Dr. Cristina Yang: "Considering your age, that's saying something."






Dr. Meredith Grey: "Can't you just give your sex friend more sex so he doesn't fire your old man friend?"
Dr. Cristina Yang: "I'm not a prostitute!"








Dr. Alex Karev: "Meredith, I'm not going to potty train your kid."
Dr. Meredith Grey: "Sorry, you're right. Forget it."
Dr. Alex Karev: "Already did."













Dr. Meredith Grey: "Dance or you're fired."


























R.I.P. Dr. Craig Thomas





Dr. Craig Thomas: "Breathe, Dr. Yang. Don’t be crass. You are skulking. Women of your generation are graceless. It’s an affront to nature. Mediocre surgeons will see you and feel themselves wilting in your shadow. Do not shrink to console them. Do not look for friends here, you won’t find them. None of these people have the capacity to understand you. They never will. If you’re lucky, one day when you’re old and shriveled like me, you’ll find a young doctor with little regard for anything but their craft. And you’ll train them like I trained you. Until then, read a good book. You have greatness in you Yang. Don’t disappoint."
















Dr. Meredith Grey: "Lexie's dead."
Dr. Cristina Yang: "Yeah. Everyone's dead."


沒有留言:

發佈留言